Spitbak Spitbak 41-45, M 14 Answers Feb 29, 2012

The superbowel is once a year!!

Best Answer

Days and days... when you'e nice and constipated you're in deep sh*it

Best Answer

Spitbak , I used to work in a retirement home when during the night shift we had to give aid to an elderly man who was impacted as a result of not having a BM for one week / He learned to eat more veggies after that .

Best Answer

Now if that ain't a job,I don't know what is!!Thanks my ol' friend!!!

Best Answer

It kinda reminded me of an old joke about the farmer , The trained monkey and the super fat prize pig that exploded after the cork was removed .

Best Answer

I never heard that one!!!

Best Answer

I have IBS. I only go once a week. Has been that way for a long time. The only way for me to go is with a laxative. Believe me a week doesnt feel good but you can go longer than that without blowing up. lol

Best Answer

I went from Tuesday to Saturday on just an IV, no solids, in the ICU during heart surgery. I was thinking, " If I have to strain to do a BM, I will just croak or something!" Super painful with staples in my sternum!. Those of you who joke about this stuff have good humor, but if you get constipated for more than a few days, your descending colon can burst and dump into your body cavity...death without immediate surgery is imminent. And then it may happen anyway. Lots of water, and then lots of water, and then lots more water helps produce a soft stool. You won't believe the difference! The medical community is still debating about the type of diet that is helpful. Fiber is good for you but there is no proof yet on this subject.. Be well, my friends...

Best Answer

I will make no joke on such a serious topic!!!I certainly hope you feel much better!Take very good care and thank you for your wise answer!!!

Best Answer

Once a day is the ideal- take a stool softener- there's no accomplishment in holding it back

Best Answer

I'm gonna take a long shot and say something like 4-6 days without eating and only drinking fluids.

Best Answer

You sound like an astronaut!!

Best Answer

LMAO!!.. naw man.. just used to be in the military :D

Best Answer

WOW!! Now that's a question?! I wouldn't go more than a week!! If you're having that much of a problem, PLEASE seek a doctor's advise, NOT THIS SITE's!! There's a whole lot of natural and over-the-counter remedies out there!! USE THEM, or else it could get EXTREMELY painful!! As a caretaker for an elderly couple, I once had to go up inside her to pull it out, bit by bit!!! She cried the whole time, but it had to be done!!

Best Answer

I eat relish and drink vinegar or pickle juice!!You feel the bowels start up in minutes!!

Best Answer

About 3 weeks in I found out I had a blockage and they said 2 more weeks I would have been dead ....So i am thinking maybe 4 to 5 weeks...If the pain don't kill you first...lol

Best Answer

Hope you're not trying for the record o_0

Best Answer

my record is week but I was in a hospital and I didn't want to go poopy in a pan.

Best Answer