I just heard this story of this girl whose hair is 55 feet long, and when she washes it, it takes 2 days to dry, think that is to long?
PeterJr21 PeterJr21 22-25, M 8 Answers Jun 22 in Hobbies

There's no such thing as "too long" when it's someone elses hair you're referring to.<br />
If she's comfortable with 55ft of hair, then it's just right for her... whereas you may only be comfortable with 1ft of hair, and so that's just right for you.

Best Answer

I think if your hair is affecting the quality of your life, it's too damn long.

Best Answer

Doubtful that's a true story. Of course that's too long. How could someone function having to deal with that and carry that mop around all the time.

Best Answer

it is, some black girls hair is 55 feet long its in the ginus book of world records, and i seen it on youtube haha

Best Answer

I imagine it would take some getting used to, but after all, long hair does grow on you over time.

Best Answer

Think that's a true story?

Best Answer

Really?? My hair never even grows longer than my back, maybe it's some sort of genetic disposition?? When I had dreadies, they took crazy long to dry though :D

Best Answer

Yea

Best Answer