Dsecret Dsecret 16-17, M 15 Answers Oct 23, 2011

This question would be best answered by the person who is waiting for u to come out so that he/she can use the bathroom.

Best Answer

when a documentary crew shows up at my house to give me an intervention.

Best Answer

10 minutes. You should be able to get everything clean by then. After that, you're just wasting hot water. From someone who is on a tight budget and has to pay for water and electricity, the shorter the better.

Best Answer

When your body starts to resemble a raisin and everything that was once hard goes soft. And no, i'm not talking about growing old. LOL

Best Answer

There is no such thing as too long; as long as there is hot water, unless it is a shared bathroom, then it depends if there are others wanting to use the bathroom or to have a shower after you. Then it is a matter of courtesy and consideration.

Best Answer

Wow! Miss moneybags here with the unlimited hot water.

Best Answer

water bills where i hail from are dirt cheap :p they cost like 1 dollar per 1 thousand gallons. They have a base rate of 75 dollars, so if you dont burn out 2000 galons then its pretty much a waste of that base 75 dollars. Ive tried to cut corners on the bills and water didnt seems to be the place.

Best Answer

The building I live in is a high rise and the hot water lasts forever; but personally, I never take a shower that lasts longer than it takes a kettle to come to a boil. That is how I time my mornings. Put the kettle on, have a shower, pour the water over the teabag, go and get dressed, make toast, eat breakfast and drink the tea, and leave for work. 35 minutes, from get up to get out. LOL.

Best Answer

When the water starts to get cold.

Best Answer

When the hot water runs out

Best Answer

When the hot water runs out, it's been too long ;-)

Best Answer

If you've been in there since puberty, get out.

Best Answer

5mint

Best Answer