Mine is just a little past my collar bone.
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 20 Answers Mar 30 in Health

Middle of my back

Best Answer

At my knees.

Best Answer

Whoa!

Best Answer

mine's at my low back

Best Answer

mine's at my low back

Best Answer

Mid-back.

Best Answer

Just bellow my hat

Best Answer

ive got short hair...tried to grow it out, didnt work out

Best Answer

You can grow it out if you take care of it. Is it curly or straight hair? Do you use chemicals? Chemicals damage the hair.

Best Answer

yeah, ive tried to grow it out. i have straight black hair....no i dont use anything besides gel and hairspray to style it

Best Answer

Elbow length.

Best Answer

Almost to my waist .

Best Answer

when stretched it's past my shoulder blade and in the front it stretches onto my bewb.

Best Answer

Yea, same. I have to stretch mine too, if it's not pressed. Do you wear protective styles?

Best Answer

In actuality I stopped wearing twist (this was my go to) and start wearing fros and puffs again. I feel that my hair has been "feeling better" because of the change. I know it sound weird but I stopped loose as much hair this way. I'm thinking about get some Marley twist one day because they look cool.

Best Answer

Yea, I'm thinking of getting some twists done myself and just wear it out natural. There's so many different styles that I've seen on youtube that I plan to try. Right now I just wear protective styles to keep it healthy. I'm just so worried that I'll damage my hair. I did the big chop about a 14 months ago.

Best Answer

Congrats. :D

I did my bc approximately seven years ago. I probably damaged my hair a ton throughout. I just recently started to try and take better care of it and listen to it.

Best Answer

Yea, I see much difference after going natural. I used to wear it permed and it would be long and healthy for some time and then break off over time, so I'd have to cut it and start all over again.

Best Answer

Sexy love long hair on a woman

Best Answer

I have a weave! So a little bit below my breasts. I'm not going to talk about my natural hair! YIKES! O_o

Best Answer

I meant natural hair of course. What's wrong with your natural hair. If you wear a weave, that should help it grow.

Best Answer

Well mynatural hair is a bit above my shoulders. -.- I can't stand it i put a curly perm in and it still wasn't long enough for my likings! Although it was more manageable! When it was untreated it was so kinky and hard to comb etc. That i couldn't stand it. Heat is bad for it to,so once it's long enough i won't have that many issues with it anymore.

Best Answer

Your hair sounds nice. Just keep it moisturized and leave the chemicals and heat alone, it will grow. It's not hard to comb if you keep it moisturized and use a detangler shampoo or leave in conditioner.

Best Answer

Most of the way down my back.

Best Answer

A few inches from the top of my butt. I love my long hair.

Best Answer

Wooo is it easy to manage?

Best Answer

It is. Once you get a routine down, it becomes easier than really short hair, in my opinion. It's also super-straight, so I don't have to worry about straightening or drying it every day.

Best Answer

Mine is about shoulder-length.

Best Answer

At the moment, shoulder length, but I tend to wear it pinned up.

Best Answer

To the bottom of my shoulder blade on my back.

Best Answer

Millimeters. I shave my head every day.

Best Answer