You'll never forget them. Not because they hurt you the most- that part you'll get over. But because you loved them so much- that part will stay with you till the day you die. That love, the good feelings and memories - hold on to that part and forget the hurtful part. You aren't responsible for what they have done, only for how and what you did.<br />
You loved.<br />
That is never bad.

Best Answer

I guess you need life time to really forget someone!! Try to Convey your thoughts to them at least once..If still they responding same way there must be some strong reason..Give respect to their feelings and just move on..In the worst case cry bit(not joking) b'coz it will help you to feel better :).. Some great men said"Don't chase people...Be you, do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay".

Best Answer

I don't think you ever forget completely. There will be times when you will forget and then something will trigger that awful pain again... but it will get easier with time...

Best Answer

Really? Are you trying to affix a time on hurt? Here's my opinion, you don't! You just cope and hopefully heal enough to learn what that was and where or how it became as such. Understanding will hopefully be enough abatement to not make that learning lesson your next mistake.

Best Answer

I don't think you ever "forget" someone you loved. I still remember my first "crush" from 45 years ago. The hurt is another story. Sometimes, the next day, sometimes never. If the pain is lingering or interfering with your life, see a therapist or read some good books on letting go of the hurt.<br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

first few days are the worst..then first couple of months suck but not as bad as the first few days..then many months go by..you don't forget but the pain is not as sharp..then a year..then two years and you don't hurt like you did...and you find yourself thinking about love and stuff again but you never forget....but in time..you do heal and start to become a whole person again...and life will move on and you'll find that it worked out for the best even though...when first happens it feels like the world ended. If that makes any sense...so each day..each week..each month..each year..it gets better in time.

Best Answer

OK they hurt you! do you like Pain? when you find some one that makes you feel good that is special that is what you miss.

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

Forever.

Best Answer

it's impossible to forget your love...especially if it's your first love...from my own experience..i failed to forget my love completely..it's already been 13 years ago and i am still stuck in these painful memories...even if i meet someone new...i still see my lover in him..i still call my love name and still remember everything about him...for me..it's just ..impossible to forget...

Best Answer