I started to date him15days back..and from the beginning we r so into each others we work at the same place but before we never had chance to talk now we r talking daily...he likes me..and i like him...we date..and he called me baby sometimes..:) he said he is drowning into me...and that he is sure of his feelings and he is waiting for me to express mine don't know..but he is so obvious while i am not..cos i don't want to rush things..but how would i know if i love him?
mental28 mental28 26-30, F 6 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Wait till the lust is go .....

Best Answer

but till when????

Best Answer

Till the the lust fade away.

Best Answer

it's loving rather than being 'in love' that is real and lasting. Being in love is sudden and driven by hormones... Love comes with time and insight

Best Answer

I think you should wait until he says he likes you. Otherwise, he might think you're easy or something...

Best Answer

he already did...he said he is drowning in me!!
and he is asking what i feel for him

Best Answer

Aww! Then go ahead and say it! :)

Best Answer

when you you can say no sex, no money, nothing to do and make something from it and enjoy each other. Of course he has to as well.. I personally believe love is a seed and grown and it built over time.

Best Answer