lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 20 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in WTK

Moderately hard riding and soft tires can, even without abuse, give a life of only 2000 miles or so. But most people don't ride more than a few thousand a year. I can get 15,000 on my cruiser out of decent tires. I suggest an interrogation and inspection of the machine, see where the wear is. If he's aggressive and power hungry he will die on the bike.

Best Answer

He's doing bad things to those tires. I have some friends with street bikes, some are on their second year with the same tires, other's do a lot of burnouts and stunts and they need a new set about every 3 months.

Best Answer

The lifespan of motorcycle tires vary from one motorist to another. But it mostly depends on the type of rides you take. A motorist who takes off road rides is not the same as one who rides on smooth roads. The off road rider's tires are bound to wear out quickly. This might be one reason why his tires wear out before yours.<br />
Another thing that might cause tires to wear out is in a situation where the tires were already expired during purchase. if you buy expired tires, their quality is low and they cannot withstand great pressure on the road.<br />
Look at these two possibilities and find out which is causing the tires to wear out faster.

Best Answer

Heck it worked once why not ride that excuse until the well runs dry. Maybe next time if he askes for money for tires, tell him you'll go with him to pick them up. I have a feeling all sorts of excuses will arise from him for you not to go.

Best Answer

ur being taken 4 a ride!

Best Answer

Sounds like a drug problem. Does he twitch a lot?

Best Answer

drug? now I start to worry

Best Answer

Don't worry to much. There might be other reasons. Talk to him. Maybe it's just hookers?

Best Answer

They go quickly. <br />
By the way, I am your long lost brother and my motor cycle needs 4 new sets of tires. How about helping me out sis?

Best Answer

lolol

Best Answer

must be sniffing them?.... oO

Best Answer

crack

Best Answer

That sounds about right...but why are you buying them?

Best Answer

If I can get them for free I won't buy lol

Best Answer

I'd be telling my brother to get a job to pay for his own damn tires!

Best Answer

He is doing burn outs 4 in a year that’s ridiculous.

Best Answer

Depends how he rides? <br />
I dunno bout bike tyres but I knackared a set of car tyres on a track day... and back when my partner drove a race car they wore out tyres sooo fast too

Best Answer

why does your brother come to YOU!??! you're not his WIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

He is my youngest brother and I am supporting him as my father is now retired

Best Answer

you should tell him to get a JOB!!!! how old is HE? He is OLD enough for a MOTORCYCLE, I think he should be BUYING his own damn TIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

its all how you use it, if you take the bike to track maybe will last you 2 weeks at the most. if you see the center grips start to go, change them ASAP!! remember bikes only have two tires & massive amount of power. YOu dont play cheap with the tires, change them every year if you have too. Your life could depend on them.

Best Answer