My little sister was due last Sunday still no baby! They will induce her on Monday but I was just wondering what would happen if they didn't? Oh gosh essendon dude do you ever give yourself a little whack with that cain lol? ;D jk Yikes!
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 21, 2010

My uncle tony had his 18 th birthday in his mom. It was great they rackon. He didn't even have to go to the toilet.

Best Answer

hey...The doctors will let you go up to 2 weeks past your due date. They will still be checking on the baby until then to see if everything is ok. Getting induced is much more painful then natural childbirth. It can also stress out the baby. But sometimes the benefits outweigh the risks. Bottom line: Its better to see if you can go into labor naturally.

Best Answer

My mothers due date was for Jan. 9th. I was born march 5th.

Best Answer

Two weeks. If it goes pass two weeks, it's apparently a bit dangerous for the baby. And you'd think for the mommy too, because the baby gains really quickly at the end and you don't want to be pushing out an 11 pounder o.O;

Best Answer

I carried mine 10 months but that was 34yrs. ago. Good thing she was 6lbs. and 5oz.

Best Answer

I carried my first child for 10.5 months. He had a bit of a heat rash but was fine. Unfortunately the extra month of carrying him permanently disfigured me. i've never had the money for plastic surgery to take care of the problem. It tore some of the muscles in my lower abdomen and they never healed properly. Wearing jeans has been out of the question for me for 25 years. Ok well wearing jeans without wearing a long shirt to hide the flaw.

Best Answer

2 weeks

Best Answer

GoodGurlGonBadAz is right, they leave it up to two weeks, there may be cases where it has been longer but but it is very exteremly drangerouse for both the mother and the baby to leave it longer then 2 weeks.

Best Answer