jayjayb jayjayb 31-35 23 Answers Jun 19, 2009

You can learn to control when you *** if you want to. If you work on satisfying your partner first, when you *** should be the last thing you think about.

Best Answer

I don't think there should be any hard and fast rule .. everytime is different.

Best Answer

I'm with all of the above but i liked Jessica's answer the best and voted for Saratoga Girl (because she's too hot not to) - Long enough to please your lady but not so long that she doesn't feel she's pleased you.

Best Answer

There is no right or wrong answer for this. A woman is NOT going to FINISH every time, as men would like to think. It is OK to finish just by looking and touching. In fact it is very sexy. What I think is NOT sexy is the man worry about the woman finishing. He usually is to validate HIMSELF. No woman want to be hammered for a long peroid of time like men think.

Just let things happen as they do. Do not put too much thought into it.

Best Answer

Everyone is different. The important thing is for the two of you to share each other and generally both be satisfied most of the time.

Best Answer

Till the woman reaches multiples of 10 times.

Best Answer

hopefully he'll last more than a couple of strokes. talk about a disappointment!

Best Answer

Until after the lady has achieved the Big O.

Best Answer

long enough for his partner to have done the same.

Best Answer

Long enough for her to have at least one full ******.

Best Answer

I think the answers of most miss the point. I think the asker was looking for a "mechanical" answer...that is he wanted to know if he **** too fast in general. A man lasts anywhere from a few strokes to a few minutes. 2 minutes of actual pumping into a woman is a fairly long time, **** notwithstanding. Over 30 minutes and the girl has probably been bored for a while and wonders if everything is "ok down there."

The problem expressed by many of the fair ladies is that men tend to lose interest in them when we ***. Learn to move beyond the loss of interest and keep on playing with her body and mind and you can expand both of your pleasure in being together.

Best Answer

Perfect timing for me is to wait until I get off, then bang the crap out of me for about 5 more minutes until I cant talk, then go.

Best Answer

Long enough for me to *** first!!!

Best Answer

Ladies first is always nice but in reality it depends on WHO is trying to please Who(m)...

if the lovemaking is m m m good, ALL of it from start to finish can be one great big long *** whether you *** or not :)

there is a bright side to everything and guys should be allowed to enjoy themselves without having to feel so pressured to perform all the time - if your woman loves you, she will *** when you do even if she didn't for some reason - it isn't always because of inadequacy on a man's part and if at first you don't succeed it can be real fun to try and try again :) m

Best Answer

When she ******* at least once you're okay to finish.

Best Answer

no rule... it depends on when you are "counting" from. From the first kiss? From getting naked? From actual penetration? If the foreplay is good and long, then the guy may not be able to "last" long after penetration starts. (He may not even get to the penetration. I once made a guy *** after a min or so of oral because the foreplay (kissing+hands) was so good). It also depends on how long it has been since the last sexual experience.

Best Answer

Depends on the man - depends on the partner involved - depends on the position - depends on his age - oh, what the heck - there's no rule whatsoever - some men can manage many times, some barely once! Everyone is different - there are no rules - except one - not being selfish!

Best Answer

As long as he can .

Best Answer

Huh! Huh! Tasmin said hard and fast! Huh! Huh!

Best Answer