I wanted to take it down today but I was scowled at :O(
pennynoodles pennynoodles 46-50, F 8 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Community

Yeah, leave it up. It's nice to look at. I'm leaving mine up till after New Years. :)

Best Answer

Till the second weekend in Januaray after Orthodox Christmas. That is what I was told anyway. Personally I leave up just cuz' I love it till the then.

Best Answer

It definitely won't last that long. I just want to get back to unChristmas again.

Best Answer

I have left them up till valentines day. Just put some hearts on it and presto.....V day tree.

Best Answer

NO way.....are you insane or a hopeless romantic? :O)

Best Answer

lazy

Best Answer

Ah, I see. I do know someone that puts their fully decorated tree up in the loft so they don't have to do it each year.

Best Answer

Traditionally it is supposed to be unlucky to leave up Christmas decorations for longer than 12 days.

Best Answer

That's a really good excuse to take them down quickly then. If you take them really quickly, do you get luckier? :O)

Best Answer

Haha, good thinking but, no, I don't believe it works that way. But there's no harm in trying, is there? ;-)

Best Answer

Forever because "I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day". ;)

Best Answer

Aaaaaaarrrrghhhhhh!

Best Answer