PrincessKatiecakes PrincessKatiecakes 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 27, 2009

after you have dated a good long time and you feel for certain that he is the one or very well may be the one you want to be with for a long time. You are fairly young so there is no need to rush into anything. Take your time and see how it goes.... if a year or so from now you still feel like he is a good person and you love him and living with him would be a positive step, then you can start taking those steps to do so.

Best Answer

Marriage is always a good time. It is a serious step, when he can put his needs aside for you and you can put your needs aside for him, than consider it. Big problem comes with just moving in is there is no strong commitment one of you wants to move at the first struggle your gone and the relationship is shredded along with your life. And do not be dimayed many couples who live together very soon afterward end up with a child and than what. If you have not sit down and disscussed what each of you believe in all areas of life, politics, religion, finances, childern, discapline, who make descions and how are they made all these little details you are not ready and prepared properly yet.

Best Answer

I agree with nana. I also think that it's wise to be married before living together. I know that sounds archaic. but I still think it's a good idea. especially if you are serious about him. why move in together? why not just get married? same thing, more tax breaks. If you're not willing to make things work to get married, then you're probably not going to make good roommates either.

Best Answer

When he learns to read, write, and balance a check book.

And maybe when you're sure you want to give up your own life.

Best Answer

At YOUR AGE!

......As LONG As P O S S I B L E!!

Best Answer

Until you are sure this boy is worth changing your whole life for. Until you can be sure you will be happy waking up with this person every morning don't do it. It could break you up if you do it too soon so be careful but listen to your heart.

Best Answer