Aunsd Aunsd 16-17, F 10 Answers Mar 23, 2013 in Parenting & Family

when they r really mad, hmm, i will wait until he/she cool down, perhaps a week, depending on what mistakes that we did

Best Answer

I'd apologize and try to make up for what I'd done, then I'd let them make the next move. Seems to me that time that they need for space should be up to them.

Best Answer

Apologize & Just Give Them Space Til They Come Back Around. My Friend Is Pissed At Me Because I Wind Up Saying I Hate You To Her, but Only Said It Out Of Anger & Now She's Mad Because Every Time I Told Her I Was Done, but Kept Inboxing Her & That Made Her Really Pissed, but The Thing Is She Cares, She Just Needs Some Space & Time From Me & I Been Praying About It, So I Hope Everything Will Be Alright.

Best Answer

Whats the point of going through all the trouble of making them mad then turning around and being nice...

Best Answer

its totally depends upon your depth of friendship......

Best Answer

Depends on the person usually a few hours should be enough.

Best Answer

depends on whether or not you apologized

Best Answer

i aplogized trough a note

Best Answer

try apologizing for real in person. There's more sincerity there and you might very well be forgiven right there and then and not have to wait who kknows how long.

Best Answer

i wont see her for a week so...

Best Answer

it's never too late. Be courageous. A phone call would be just as good. If you want this person in your life, you have to do some work since you are the one who put it at risk. It's gonna be that way in all your relationships you'll have in your life. Good practice.

Best Answer