last07 last07 41-45, M 7 Answers Apr 26, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

My longest sexcapade was 8 hours gotta love exctasy it was crazy and crazy fun to I remember it well the girl I picked up was an FBI agent. lol it was in salt lake city and I met her at the lesbian bar and we had a lot of fun talk about stamina.

Best Answer

are you lesbian ? or it was first experience? its really long!!

Best Answer

Are u in prison?

Best Answer

I've known my wife for 35 years. Every time I look at her, every time I talk to her, every time I touch her, every time I think of her I'm making love to her. Of course every time we have arguments and disagree I'm also making love to her. And when we're in bed and snuggle, whether there is carnal activity or not I'm making love to her. It's not a perfect relation since we're not perfect people but when she gets on my nerves I'm still making love to her. No regrets.

Best Answer

Talk much do u?, or is this your first time EVER opening your mouth to let words out

Best Answer

Whenever, wherever and however long it takes lol I'll give him a 5 minute breather to recuperate if the 1st time wasn't long enough.

Best Answer

I try to get finished within 30 seconds. It’s all about being efficient. I’m very busy you know.

Best Answer