How do you know that we aren't already living forever by living different lives over and over again?

Best Answer

i've thought about that, if so then it'd be really nice, though we never know... what would be cool would be to live our actual life, actually retaining our experience and knowledge indefinitely...

Best Answer

Depends on when forever is. <br />
I don't think we will ever attain immortality. The effort required to sustain a life indefinitly would have to be greater than the benifits of eternal life. I think living forever is a very foolish human pursuit regardless. Sooner or later everything changes. Life is a constant struggle and in the end we all need a rest from that.<br />
Besides all that how would we ever now that we immortal? If we lived that long we''d probably think that every waking second was our last and evey time we go to sleep we would see our lives flash before our eyes. Like I said eventually we all need to rest.

Best Answer

Interesting... still i'd like to be there to witness many of the things i wonder about humanity... dunno.. it'd be nice to live until we wanted to.

Best Answer

Not soon enough.

Best Answer

50 years

Best Answer