CaptainElite CaptainElite 22-25, F 17 Answers Jul 8, 2012

The longest was my marriage of 4 years...it fizzled..she cheated....no i dont feel unconditional love...

I still love her because she is the mother of my son but it is not the same love i felt for her during the marriage more like loving her for giving me my son

Best Answer

I'm sorry you were cheated on. I have no respect for those who cheat.

Best Answer

She got hers in return...the dude she cheat with on me got sent to prison and then the guy she married after that is a meth head alcoholic that is abusive....not that i wish abus on ANY woman ever...but look back...i guess life wasnt so bad with me after all being that i worked long hours to support my family and give them the best...and she couldnt handle that and find someone else.....makes her wonder..."Hmmmm...wonder where i should have stayed"

Best Answer

Ten years. It eventually failed. I loved till the end, he did not.

Best Answer

When did you realize his feelings had changed?

Best Answer

Immediately following the birth of our son. I believe it shocked him and made him realize that it was time to grow up and be a man. He was unwilling to do so.

Best Answer

If he stopped loving you after the birth of your child, then it sounds like he wasn't very in love to begin with, I'm sorry to say.

Best Answer

I agree. I guess that simply brought it to light.

Best Answer

I've never figured out how to make love last. But then again, I've never found anyone I genuinely WANTED to love forever. People change....relationships change...

Best Answer

Well I hope you find someone worth loving forever, if that's something you want.

Best Answer

Thank you for your kindness.....

Best Answer

10 years,until she didn't want to be with a disabled person.

Best Answer

So you became disabled and suddenly she lost interest?

Best Answer

yep, she didn't like helping me at times, but once my disability money came in ,she was gone,

Best Answer

40 years exactly,this week.My wife and I first met on July 13,1972;were married 5 years later.

Best Answer

How do you keep your love "alive"?

Best Answer

14 years and the last 5 have been off and on. The reason is because his hygeine sucks and he's comfortable with it and intellectually we are 2 different people. He has no educational background and only wants to talk about bmw's and taught hate related issues such as gossip and it never goes beyond that and bores me to no end sometimes.

Best Answer

Why would you stay with someone so long whom you don't really like that much?

Best Answer

Entropy

Best Answer

It lasted 15 years. It didn't fizzle out and no I don't feel the same unconditional love, I did, in the beginning. He killed my love for him, by loving the bottle and his drinking buddies a lot more than he loved me and our kid.

Best Answer

That seems to be going around a lot. What's up with men doing this?! Ugh.

Best Answer

I don't know that it is only men. I think it is mostly men, but perhaps not only.

Best Answer

I didn't mention ONLY men but I've seen this kind of thing from men my entire life.

Best Answer

Yeah, but your life is short, so far. I have seen a few women who were drunks and neglected their husbands and kids to be with the drinking buddies, because those drinking buddies are the only ones who are not expecting anything like responsibilities from them. Deadbeat moms, are not nonexistent.

Best Answer

My best friend's mom was a drunk, a druggie, and had violent seizures. She still refuses to clean up her life for her family to this day after many conflicts and almost hurting her own elderly mother. So yea, women included. Still a F'd up way to be.

Best Answer

My longest relationship is the one I have with my boyfriend. We've been together for almost 3 years now, and we still feel the same for each other now as we did 3 years ago, even with me being away from home.

Best Answer

That's wonderful!

Best Answer