I asked this 8 weeks ago and I just got the answer, from May 25,2010 to June 28 2012. Got a call from the police my EX drank himself to death! He said this is what he would do if I did not give him another chance. With or with out me he was a drunk, and we all make our own chioces!
holahoopqueen holahoopqueen 51-55, F 21 Answers May 10, 2012

Hard to say......are you timing me?

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

depending on the drinks, anything from a few weeks to many years. There are also genetic factors and general dietary factors too.. many alcoholics live long lives because they eat heavily, eventually succumbing to a variety of factors not simply liver failure. Other people drink heavily and don't eat liver failure as a result in those cases and without medical attention will take someone off in under a year..

Best Answer

10-50 years?

Best Answer

I'll let you know

Best Answer

If they went on a "binge", death would occur once their BAC reached that certain level.

Best Answer

Lol...Idk. I am an. Aquaholic and like I am told you/we/I require this to sustain life... I say pfft! Yeah...right!!!

Best Answer

I understand that this is a illness.. but there is help... CHOICE!!!! We all make them and we all have free will!

Best Answer

Yep...I choose jerky! Dehydrated treats.

Best Answer

Depends upon what their habits are and how far along in their disease they are. Alcoholism is a very debilitating dis-ease and he is being blinded by it which is why he's making the choices he's making. Forgive him AND yourself for falling for his alcoholic lies and move on.

Best Answer

I have forgiven him and I do not have to forgive myself I did nothing wrong! I just want some kind of closure, death or divorce.. or both! The final step in moving on!

Best Answer

No such thing as "justifiable anger" there is only anger and your rage towards him will eat you alive too

Best Answer

not angry just frustrated! seems like a never ending nightmare!! I do pray for him and have tried to get him help.. it was me that sent him to a hospitol for treatment rather than jail.. I accept personal responsibility for allowing my self to be his victim. Just want closure !!

Best Answer

Would be easier to move on if he was not stalking me!! My frustration is that he will not leave me alone and I am afraid of him.. he was just convicted on two counts (after two years) of violating my protection order. They set him free and he got 18 months probation which is never enforced! I am tired of living in fear while he is free to stalk me! just want him to go away!!!!

Best Answer

Take your children and leave others have done it you can do it too whatever it takes.

Best Answer

I was only married to him for a few years and have been trying to get a divorce for 23 months.. As soon as he became verbally abusive and controlling I left with just the few things I could fit in mycar.. I believe that when some one shows you who they truly are believe them the first time!!!

Best Answer

Boy you sure got fooled didn't you? You must've did something to attract that kind of person, speaking of Karma.

Best Answer

He is a peradator and they know how to pick their victiams.. so your saying if a woman is raped she did something to deserve it? That this is Karma... I was his victiam.. why? because I was not educated about socipaths and I trusted to much... Live and learn!!! I was widowed and was a good target for him.. maybee God knew I was strong enough and smart enough to make sure he never did this to another woman!! And I know he never will.. I have taken all his tools away!!! So Karma say game over for this con man!!!

Best Answer

Thank you for your anger.

Best Answer

Sometimes not long enough.They will poison and hurt the world around them.

Best Answer

All depends on our much money you got, try Anti freeze fluid it will kill you, but they wont be able to freeze you afterwards.

Best Answer

I think that I can safely say more than 53 years.

Best Answer

Good answer he will be 53 soon!!!!

Best Answer

I had 2 mates who were alcoholics from age 18 both died from it in there mid 40s.

Best Answer

Depends, I was a big time alcoholic. I changed my ways and wont touch alcohol any more, I just dont feel the same drinking anymore.

Best Answer

Congratulations... what was your rock bottom? what made you change? Did you suffer any health issues?

Best Answer

No health issues actually.
A friend had died from it before I quite, but that had been at least a year before I stopped.
But not only had I been drinking for years underage, I realized it was consumming me, ME of all people(ego trip helped me quit actually)I who was so great, my intelligence was obviously going away(something I am and was highly fond of), I was far slower reflex wise (I used to be able to react in almost the exact instant something happened, some of my friends swore I was just psychic because of how quick I could stop something seemingly before it happened.) I was getting a beer belly (my muscles are something I loved having, it just felt and looked gross having my abs covered by blubber, seemingly no matter how much harder my work out regiment was)
but above all, I was breaking a personal outh I made as a child, I would never drink, smoke or do drugs...(and I will end that there as I said more)
I am a man of honor and integrity above most everything else, and it seems so dishonorable to live from drink to drink.
I got to where I was sneaking alcohol into school (I was really good, never got caught)
I continued drinking even out of school
and while It was so hilarious finding out what I did the next day, I missed the experiences of most of the things.
I went strait up cold turkey, and havent had even a sip for over a year now.

Best Answer

Good for you that you realized what you were becomming and had enough love of self to stop!! Congrats!!!

Best Answer

Thank you, it feels great, and is definantly something I suggest to all other alcoholics.
I mean I dont believe its bad that people drink, just drink in excess like I was.

Best Answer

watvhleaviognlas vegas 45 days i believe

Best Answer

depends how quick they drink

Best Answer

My EX has been drinking for most of his adult life, when I divorced him he went on a major drinking bindge, he has drank to the point that he is homeless and been in jail six times in two years. Woundering how long before he ends up dead.

Best Answer

soon probably but allways remember thats there right

Best Answer

Sad to say but he would be better off.. I have a hard time with the fact that he lives and serves no purpouse, while my first husband who was the nicest guy in the world passed away from cancer!

Best Answer