As long as you want to make it last. Don't torture yourself.

Best Answer

I have heard that the healing time is approximately half of length of the relationship. Depending on individuals and other factors its ultimately upto u. Word of advice, do not do what I did....torture yourself with sad songs or spend hours looking at pictures and reliving the memories. I'm not saying to get rid of the memories...just file them away until u feel strong enough to be able to enjoy them without falling apart.

Best Answer

gosh if i could only take your advice and actually in take that and be able to instill that into my mind!!!!

Best Answer

I do understand... it gets better with time. Honestly, right now I'm not crying and stressing anymore, but I still think about it a lot. I know soon I will get past it. I'm not doing too much of the "memory lane" thing anymore...

Best Answer

Try your hardest!! Read stories on google with similar situations like yours, read quotes.. listen to fun music!! and most importantly!! EAT!! I wasnt for a while!

Best Answer

oh yeah, the eating thing....I lost 30 pounds and barely weighted 100. It was sickening and I looked horrible. Its been almost 2 years and I'm back to looking healthy again on the outside but my heart feels like its permanently scarred. Relationships can be tough can't they?

Best Answer

Keep in mind that I was with this guy from the time I was 17 until 34. There are a lot of memories in that timespan. Ouch!

Best Answer

Depends how long was the relation ship for every year, it take 6 months to heal. trust me i feel you pain!!!

Best Answer

Thank you... I hope its not half lol. I know I'll be over soon:) I'm ready to start living for me!!!:)
Thanks!!

Best Answer

yea I deff hear you on that one! i just got out of a almost 4 year and its been only 3 months. I'm in so much pain that its driving me insane.

Best Answer

84 days

Best Answer

too long lol

Best Answer

hahah :)

Best Answer

You are too young to waist a lot of time on this. Be busy and go forward with your goals in life.

Best Answer

It is all up to you how long it takes! One day or ten years.

Best Answer

It will definately be in between.

Best Answer

Agreed, you're much too young.

Best Answer

Thats my plan!!
Thanks love:)

Best Answer

lol 1day and 10 yrs :)
I know I'll be over this in no time!!
Thank you so much!

Best Answer