Taking into account all contingencies, and applying a broad range of scientific theories plus adding known facts I would say when it is finished.

Best Answer

Long after everything on it is dead.

Best Answer

may be only after everyone gets dead

Best Answer

4,573,969,522 years: I am more optimistic than digitalia.

Best Answer

As long as it's here and spinning around, I think.

Best Answer

as long as the doomsday.. :P

Best Answer

depends on what you mean by "our"? how long can we exist on this planet? Lots of variables, including our abilities to adapt/evolve. We could destroy our habitat with nuclear fall out at any moment. I think the dooms day clock is pretty close to doomsday on that point. We could be struck by a meteor, we could have volcanic eruptions or be over radiated by a solar wind. But that's for our demise. As for the earth's existence, it will we around for how ever long it takes to become destroyed by a universal event. I get such a tickle out of those who say we are destroying the earth.. No we are destroying man's existence on earth.. but perhaps that's what is supposed to happen so that we might be the next fuel source for the next inhabitants?

Best Answer

what u say is really really true,humans are destroying there own space

Best Answer

And contrary to popular belief. Something I exactly believe is what we are perhaps supposed to be doing in the larger scheme of things, so as to lay a foundation for the next go round of life here.

Best Answer

Until the zombie apocalypse ends.

Best Answer

ha ha ha that might be true, sure it has a chance

Best Answer

still i live

Best Answer

after that?

Best Answer

you exist you know

Best Answer

12 hours 6 minutes unless the timer malfunctions!

Best Answer

that sfunny

Best Answer