Im a male to female transgender wanting to take hormone pills
AutumnCD AutumnCD 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 26, 2012

All I can say is that it is quite risky to self medicate without having the supervision of a medical doctor when it comes to taking hormones. For one thing, taking estrogen alone is only part of the hrt process. Unless you have very low testosterone, you would want to also be on a T-blocker. I understand how you may be feeling, but really hope you will consider finding a trained counselor, and go through a structured program which includes a professional Endo doctor. I think you'll be much happier and safer with the results you desire.

Best Answer

I am getting a doctor and stuff

Best Answer

Excellent Hon! I wish you the very best on your journey!

Best Answer

Depends on your genetic make up, maybe a year. Good to be on the pathway taking the pills/injections but your life will be changed in so many ways, be careful see a gender councilor first as you will lose all male sexual function and your brain changes, you do not turn into another person just flooded with new emotions and situations to handle it is hell sometimes. Good luck and find support.

Best Answer

Thank you but when im 18 im gonna start taking them and ill only be like 150 pounds so how old would it take?

Best Answer

Everyone is different when it comes to HRT so i cannot comment on your time scale, UK pathways is about 3 years from seeing a Gender Clinic to the operation.

Best Answer

Can I have boobs & big buts after taking hormone pills?

Best Answer