Is there something on my Profile that is offensive that I am not aware of. That would likely be a candidate for an ignore or block. (friends can't answer this Q)
ladyryan ladyryan 41-45, F 9 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I already added you to my circle...it didn't take long at all.

Best Answer

ha ha thanks! good to know.

Best Answer

Not long, I like some of your responses to some of the silly questions people ask here. And I believe you live on the other side of the world from me.

Best Answer

Oh yess-s-s! and yes I live in your future. teehee^^

Best Answer

I only tend to add those I know well already, I prefer to keep my circle smallish so I can see when those of my friends that I speak to regularly are here, I'm too lazy to go through huge lists of people to find out who's on. Also I have my pic on my profile for friends only, I wouldn't want to be identified by most of the people in the small town I live in, not because I'm not honest but because I often say insulting things about it, last thing I want is to inadvertently add one of my neighbours! I could get lynched.

Best Answer

Okie dokie

Best Answer

How long do you want it to take?

Best Answer

. . . say 30mins, unless you have to log out and find my invite late hour of the your session?

Best Answer

slightly offended that yur cuter than me

Best Answer

teehee^^

Best Answer

as soon as the check clears...

Best Answer

**sigh** you just never miss this kinds of questions do yah? ***sticks out tongue***

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer