I should be finding out that very soon. Things are really bad in my life and I just want to get away from everything. My marriage failed and I can hardly support myself. I feel so bad about myself I am tired of people looking at me. I spend a lot of time wishing I was dead. I have three great kids but am so overloaded trying to deal with the financial fallout of the divorce and the fact that I can't find employment that pays enough to meet all my bills that I am thinking about just abandoning them. I feel worthless and terrible.

Best Answer

you're not worthless. i have three kids too and i urge to you continue on no matter what because your kids need you. one step at a time. don't give up!

Best Answer

about one to two weeks before i start wanting human contact and for my pet five to ten years, its a pet rock which is in the draw right now.

Best Answer

cool pet.

Best Answer

As long as the food & water lasted .... but I'd want my laptop full of music, even if no wi-fi connection! :-)

Best Answer

I could survive a lifetime without human contact, I wouldn't last a day without animal contact. Only being you can talk to and never receive ill feedback.

Best Answer

I can live rest of my life without any issues. Food, water, safe shelter, hygiene and medical care, internet, books - all I want.

Best Answer

Forever. Who needs those f*ckers anyway?

Best Answer

Wouldn't even wanna try that.

Best Answer

A life time.

Best Answer