I lost my job 3 months ago. I admit the first month I did not look and after that is all I do. I get so bored and tired of typing and looking at this screen. He calls me and gets mad when I say I am taking a break from looking to eat or rest my eyes. He has given me a ultimatum that if I do not have a job by November we are done. I do not understand how he says he loves me but is so quick to throw me out.
LifeOfAmanda LifeOfAmanda 22-25, F 6 Answers Oct 24, 2012 in Struggles

when he comes home sit on the couch with your nightgown eating chips and watch tv.

Best Answer

better yet one of his nice shirts

Best Answer

He's an ashole! Leave him!

Best Answer

I tell him this also. I often want to leave especially when he belittles me and tells me to leave.

Best Answer

I just do not have money to leave or a place to reside

Best Answer

This man will only make you miserable later on. Dont Saddle yourself with this kind of personality and break up now.

Best Answer

How will he make me more miserable? Im already very sad

Best Answer

I think that if hes this uptight now, family and marriage crises will bring out even a worse side of him. Dont you think yelling at you is extreme?

Best Answer

He is very materialistic and blames me for everything like misplaced items, something scratched, if it broke. He is constantly saying I bought that, be careful, don't scratch it, don't drop it, do you know how much that costs? It is so annoying. He does have alot of nice things that are costly. Yet they are replaceable which I always tell him I can not be replaced there is only one of me. He worries too much about brand names,labels,prices,popularity of material things.

Best Answer

Seriously, that's NOT going to go away. Hes selfish, and his stuff matters more than you do. BELIEVE ME, cut your losses.

Best Answer

Just curious Have you gone through this? If Yes, Did you love the person? How did you get over the person and situation?

Best Answer

I would do everything I could, to help my partner GET a new job.

Best Answer

I'm a lunatic and believe in people too much. I've carried for some time women, but I like helping those I've cared about. Unfortunately, when I couldn't afford the finest for them for a spell...I was alone. If you're genuinely trying and he genuinely loves you, he'll stay past the ultimatum. Perhaps he's trying to give you a boot in the butt with the ultimatum. Sorry if this is of no help.

Best Answer

He could be I want to believe it. He always tells me if you do not like how I say this leave. He treats me bad now that I do not have a job he says so many hurtful things.

Best Answer

If he says things like that, my 3 cents says its time to move on to bigger and much better...sans him. Oh and a side note, keep your head up high. If you try hard enough that fantastic career is just a beat away. Good luck. :-))

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

It sounds like your being unemployed translates to money out of his pocket. I mean, why does he even care?

Best Answer

It does take money out of his pocket but not much. I have asked and he says if it was you how would you feel? funny I have been in this situation and I would support him and help him find I job. I truly genuinely love him.

Best Answer

You could get pregnant by him. Then you would be in control.

Best Answer

I have my kids already. none with him he does not want any at this time he says and I don't want any with him. He has said that if I were to get pregnant he would abort it and kick or punch me he has never been physical with me even when he is pissed or I hit him. I do not want kids with him he has hardly has relationship with mine and his niece.

Best Answer