when he comes home sit on the couch with your nightgown eating chips and watch tv.

Best Answer

better yet one of his nice shirts

Best Answer

He's an ashole! Leave him!

Best Answer

I tell him this also. I often want to leave especially when he belittles me and tells me to leave.

Best Answer

I just do not have money to leave or a place to reside

Best Answer

I would do everything I could, to help my partner GET a new job.

Best Answer

I'm a lunatic and believe in people too much. I've carried for some time women, but I like helping those I've cared about. Unfortunately, when I couldn't afford the finest for them for a spell...I was alone. If you're genuinely trying and he genuinely loves you, he'll stay past the ultimatum. Perhaps he's trying to give you a boot in the butt with the ultimatum. Sorry if this is of no help.

Best Answer

He could be I want to believe it. He always tells me if you do not like how I say this leave. He treats me bad now that I do not have a job he says so many hurtful things.

Best Answer

If he says things like that, my 3 cents says its time to move on to bigger and much better...sans him. Oh and a side note, keep your head up high. If you try hard enough that fantastic career is just a beat away. Good luck. :-))

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer