I have 17 years for the sake of my child. I can see that was a huge waist of my life. I should have tossed the towel from the start<br />
Sour milk placed in the refrigerator is still sour milk no matter how long it sits! Hope this helps.

Best Answer

Not everyone on Earth is meant to be married, first determine if he or she is one of those people. Perhaps that person is you? It takes a very patient, unselfish, moral, honest person to maintain a marriage. He or she does not see the grass greener on the other side. Life is not just about Sex. There is a bigger picture. We will grown old, wrinkle and get ugly. There will be lucrative times, and there will be slim times, boring times and fun times. Both of you need to be able to change and grow and trust each other. If you do not have this ability then be single.

Best Answer

Still trying but sometimes it feels like a losing battle.

Best Answer

As long as it takes..or until any kind of reparation is unforeseeable.

Best Answer

2 yrs and 3 ultimatums?.. sometimes grog and drugs are just far too important to ppl.. ;|

Best Answer

Eleven years and counting at this point...

Best Answer