I expect and I give faithfulness.

Best Answer

Everyone has a different opinion of what loyal means to them. I expect my Husband to share only my bed in the same way that I will share only his. But, he can flirt with other women if he wants to. I don't feel threatened because I know he will always come home to me. Likewise my Husband also has a fairly liberal attitude to my flirting but I know how far I can push it. It is stupid to think that you cease to be attracted to the opposite sex once you are married and flirting is just harmless fun that makes everyone feel good about themselves.

Best Answer

I would expect him to be loyal to me. When we are in a committed relationship then he is only with me and no other woman. If he feels that he needs another woman then he won't be with me for long. I don't want to share my man with another woman. So, to answer your second question...yes, I expect him to be in our bed and no one elses. The bed we share is all that is needed.

Best Answer

hmm...i somewhat don't mind. if he occasionally try due to curiosity, but of course, not emotionally involved...

Best Answer

I see what your saying. For me, I think that the curiousity should be taken care of before he commits to me.

Best Answer