nani9999 nani9999 22-25, M 7 Answers May 15, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I don't care about the destiny, it is what we do and learn along the journey that matters most.

Best Answer

Not sure what you're saying, but I will (assume) your question is eluding to that "No matter what your path is, you'll reach your destiny." I am not sure this is entirely true. The prodigal ways we travel, I feel leed us to nowhere, unless we return back to the correct path. Rite of passage, so to speak.

Best Answer

ya..

Best Answer

It's often better to do the wrong thing soon enough than the right thing too late.

Best Answer

what if the wrong thing completely destroys you?

Best Answer

if you're not dead, it didn't.

Best Answer

No matter what path you chose, it will never take you to destiny. It is the destiny that puts you on right or wrong path.

Best Answer

Oh, it can be a detour for some. A better path than others.<br />
I believe that it is a lot like taking the longer route to get where you would like to go.

Best Answer

there's no such thing as wrong path or destiny if you ask me.

Best Answer

realy?

Best Answer

yup. I base my beliefs and attitudes on the physical world. life is what you make of it, and there's no such thing as right or wrong, there's just different ways of living. except in the moral sense of course, but even those vary between individuals – for example some conservative christians say that being gay is sinful, while to others it's completely okay.

Best Answer