I don't wear, I don't flirt, I don't smoke, I don't drink alchohol, I don't use drugs
lilitjust lilitjust 18-21, F 13 Answers Mar 11 in Dating & Relationships

99%, when you decide to "wear"again, you'll be 100% good girl. Clothes are important.

Best Answer

lol I meant I don't SWEAR

Best Answer

I know, I was teasing lol. :)

Best Answer

Brilliant!!!!

Best Answer

A good person isn't defined by what they don't do, it's by what they do that matters. Just because I'm not a bank robber doesn't automatically make me a good person now does it?

Best Answer

But I meantioned many bad behaviours that I don't do

Best Answer

Non of the thing's you mention indicates that one is bad... So id say your good % went neither up nor down in my opinion.

Best Answer

then define good girl

Best Answer

I am a zen junior, not a zen master.... I think you must either view other boys and girls, men or women and find the perfect person in your eyes and learn from what makes it so. And than venture off into that "good" person hunt??... But it's only a vague answer...

Best Answer

so you're telling us you're no fun?

Best Answer

like 100

Best Answer

If you do the things that make you feel proud then you are a good girl. That's all you need. :)

Best Answer

a good person isn't defined by what they dont do..its what they do for others that makes them viewed as a good person.

Best Answer

Then I'm 100% a good girl

Best Answer

1% good girl. The 99% is directly linked to sexual promiscuity.

Best Answer

At least I'm sexually moral. Can u deny that?

Best Answer

None of the things you mentioned are sexual in nature. While a couple of them could directly lead to sexual behavior, none are of a sexual moral base.

Best Answer

I don't flirt. What does this say to you?

Best Answer

You not flirting can simply mean you don't know how to flirt or don't like to flirt, but that does not necessarily imply that you will not sleep with a guy that flirts with you.

Best Answer

Many guys chase me and I reject them all. I'm a virgin. what about now?

Best Answer

You are officially a "Good Girl." Thank you for your honesty, another indication that you are a good girl. Unfortunately a woman's "good girl status" is linked to how many sexual partners she has had. Or even one sexual partner at too young of an age can get her the "wrong reputation." And to be completely "honest" with you, men really want a virgin to marry.

Best Answer

especially when guys see that virgins are virgins by their choice.)))

Best Answer

Yes, you are correct. When a woman is as pretty as you are, and she chooses to save herself for that special guy, who hopefully is her husband, then she is considered the most desirable of women.

Best Answer

When a guy gets a beautiful desirable virgin he gets more self confident and his ego gets huger

Best Answer

Yes, he is proud to be the only man that woman has slept with and the only man she will ever sleep with.

Best Answer

Besides he will think he's the best that she has chosen him.
I wanna have only one partner for my whole life.

Best Answer

are you a NUN ?

Best Answer

I don't I believe you: 5/6

Best Answer

I am what I described above

Best Answer

If you donĀ“t wear you are probably 30 %

Best Answer

lol I meant I don't SWEAR

Best Answer

You sound boring ;-)

Best Answer

Then why do both good and bad guys fall for ma and chase me????

Best Answer