TxSpanker TxSpanker 61-65 19 Answers Jan 10, 2010

Can't say for sure...but a lot of men like it. There's a whole unique set of energy between two men. I know of a man in his fifties who has a large area of his home devoted to this. The men that come to him seeking to get a spanking run the gamut, but many are straight professional athletes, such as big masculine football pla<x>yers. The like to be tied down and spanked. Men in general have a certain level of respect for other men, and it's a turn-on to be dominated by another man - and vice versa. It's great being a masculine man who sometimes submits to another masculine man and have your control taken away.

Best Answer

Being a straight guy who doesn't necessarily enjoy but has a "need" for real-life corporal punishment on a regular basis, I can say that I suspect the number of guys who either find this type of male/male discipline of interest to them or like me, actually need to be spanked by another male authority figure is probably much greater than most people would expect or predict. The reasons a guy would seek out spankings administered by another male are varied. In my case, this need stems from the punishments administered by my Dad when I was growing up. In my house, both parents used spanking to keep us kids in line. However, in the case of my Mom these spankings consisted of two or three smacks to my clothed rear end. But when I did something really bad, Dad would be the one to take dish out the spanking. All the "serious" spankings were administered by Dad, and that always meant a long, hard, bare bottom hairbrush spanking over his knee. I would have much rather had my pants and underwear pulled down by my Mom. I always thought that would be less embarrassing then having to stand there in front of Dad with my pants and underwear around my ankles and my hands on my head, my genitals in full view, as he lectured me and/or questioned me about whatever I did to deserve the spanking I was about to get. Also, a quick perusal of the spankingtube.com site backs up my suspicion about male/male spanking. The number of spanking videos in the category "male/male spanking" is much, much larger than pretty much any other category of spanking on the site. This tells me that there is quite a large audience of guys out there that are into getting spanked by another man, even if they don't want to admit it.

Best Answer

I am a st8 man and I like getting spanked by other guys. I love the humiliation of being bare bottomed over his knee. makes me feel like a 5 year old. These are spankings only and no sex involved

Best Answer

Do you think that a good bare bottom spanking from a man seems more like a discipline spanking !

Best Answer

Yes, for me because there is nothing sexual about it. It is about the spanking. About having to bare my bottom, go over his knee and take a long painful spanking. I know when it is over I will not be able to sit for awhile and then will feel it when I do for several days after. So for me yes it seems more like a real disipline spanking even thou I asked for it

Best Answer

Have you ever spanked a man over your knee ,what is the age of the man that spanks you , I would have thought getting spanked by a more mature man would be better than getting spanked by a younger man than yourself , like to hear your views on that ?

Best Answer

Yes I have spanked another man, but I prefer to be the one getting spanked. I look for mature men, at least close to my age but prefer older as I like to think of these as discipline spanking. One of the hardest paddling I ever got was from a 73yo gentlemen. He had me bare my bottom and bend over a table then he paddled me infront of 5 other guys. I tried to hide my face but they could hear me sobbing. When he let me back up they all watched as I made faces trying to get my pants and underwear back up over my sore butt. I had to stand up the rest of the night.

Best Answer

Are you spanked to tears when you go over the knee !

Best Answer

I have been spanked to the point of wet eyes but never full tears and crying

Best Answer

I have been spanked by my father-in law, once! I was about 55 years old at the time, and he was I guess, about 80. I have a post about the experience

Best Answer

I have fantasies about being spanked by another man.

Best Answer

When caught being naughty, dressing up like a little sissy in pretty panties and a frilly slip, deserving it.

Best Answer

Just love a spanking over your knee !

Best Answer

I love being spanked by the person who I call daddy. He's not my real Dad, hes actually my lover but we usually do some roll play and during the fun he finds a reason to spank me and I let him. So far its been for fun but I'm thinking of asking him for a real spanking. I'd really like to experience a spanking where you can't just get up or say stop.

Best Answer

I like getting spanked by other men providing that limits are respected.

Best Answer

I've been getting spanked by other men for the last 30 years. since my 20's. There's something about going over another man's knees for a firm spanking that is super hot. The feeling of humiliation combined with displaying my backside for punishment is quite a trip. Being bi, I've met many straight men who also are into it. I am friendly with a group of men, mostly gay/bi who meet regularly for group spankings. Having an audience makes it more fun.

Best Answer

Do you get spanked by mainly older guys !

Best Answer

I have no idea how many men like being spanked by other men but the last time I checked the MM personals site<br />
spankthishookups.com they had over 17,000 individual listings. Ranging in age from 18 to 88!

Best Answer

I certainly like to get tied down and have my bare bottom blistered by a man. <br />
Im am reasonably sure that whether or not they admit it, most men have a liking for that, but no courage to pursue it.

Best Answer

no one seems interested in answering this question so I will post something and be the only choice for best answer.<br />
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Best Answer

Most.

Best Answer

on a percentage basis I would think that it would be about the same from the bi and gay group compared to the percentage of straight men that enjoy being spanked by females ----

Best Answer

From my experience, most men have thought about this at one time or another though many would never admit it because they are afraid it would mean that they are gay.

Best Answer

I have been spanked as an adult by older men. Some have not held to the agreement of respecting limits so I have to be careful who I communicate with and whether it is safe to meet them or not.

Best Answer

My wife spanks me across her lap. Recently she's been wetting my bottom with half glycerine and half water. This increases the sting, and she needs only use her hand on me, like a real little boy spanking! Her paddles are retired. She hasn't brought me to tears yet, but I always come from my penis pressing on her right thigh, and from all the excitement. I love to get spanked! Recently, I've been wanting a male friend who knows I love to get spanked, and who will take me across his lap. I don't know, but I'll bet I will come from that experience too, even though I'm straight and have no other desires relating to men.

Best Answer

I love spanking women and too me it's weird to have a girl take a strong grown man over her knee for a spanking. With that said, I have two men well in their sixties that give me fatherly spankings. Nothing sexual since I'm straight and have no desire to engage in anything sexual with a man but these spankings are such an emotional need for me . I too was spanked by my father and we reenact many of my childhood spankings. I have deep affection for my other dads.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I would love to be spanked by another man.

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer