In my particular area of interest here (look it up, it may make you laugh, and yes, it's for real for a few thousand members here), at least half are total BS. I don't mind that entirely if the stories are entertaining and well-written — though truth is best, and shines through. <br />
Some writers are obviously fantasizing the events they're describing, but they share the interest and know how to write about it, and that can be quite entertaining. <br />
What gets really tiresome are endless stories that any reader with a partly functioning brain knows are ridiculous, often backed up by indignant claims that they're true.

Best Answer

I think about 85% are made up or greatly embellished

Best Answer

@90% made up.

Best Answer

well some of my truths would certainly seem "made up" or embellished here....so who knows? It's a crazy world full of crazy people...

Best Answer

80% made up or at least I hope :/

Best Answer

All of em.

Best Answer

And that includes you :)

Best Answer

Humm, that's a toughie, On the one hand your anonymous so there is really no point in lying, but on the other hand anonymity gives you free hand to embellish.

Best Answer

And you would know.

Best Answer

And you !

Best Answer

I don't indulge in pervy fantasy land.

Best Answer

Does it really matter - if the writer or the reader truely enjoys it is all that is important - share your reality or fantasy for all to enjoy.

Best Answer

Speaking for myself, some are true accounts from my life and some are total fantasy. I think that is some of the attraction of the site. Freedom to explore and maybe even confess a bit, without fear of the consequences. So maybe the question is "Shouldn't you just be honest about about it all?" Sometimes it's fun to decide which are real (including the profiles and pics) and which are just BS.

Best Answer

75-25, just like those guy stories of "I got some last night" back in high school. One of 10 were true, and even that might have been a stretch. Brings to mind that song from "Man of LaMancha" "A little gossip, a little chat, A little idle talk of this and that. If no one listens, then it's just as well, at least I won't get caught for any lies I tell."

Best Answer

At least half of the stories are pure fantasy, and many of the rest have been greatly embellished, but if they are well written that's quite OK. I get annoyed with the posts that are ridiculous and apparently scrawled by the pre-teen crowd. Some posters are not the gender that they claim to be.<br />
But this is a site that allows us to express ourselves creatively, and if the "experience" is entirely within our minds, I guess we have to accept that.

Best Answer

The one about me being hung like a horse is totally true. It's like a third leg. It's embarrassing some days. Yeah. Am embarrassment of riches!

Best Answer

Mine are true. Yours?

Best Answer

mine are!!

Best Answer

Mine are true ...

Best Answer

There's a simple rule: If they sound too good to be true, they are made up! There might be some exceptions, but most peoples lives don't resemble **** movies and if a story sounds anything like a sc<x>ript from a **** flick it never really happened. But if you're not looking for true stories the fake ones can still be fun to read :)

Best Answer

However you would be surprised at the antics people get up to in the course of their otherwise average life. Hormones and humans are an unpredictable mix.

Best Answer

I only know I make all mine up.

Best Answer