Ibabyyou2 Ibabyyou2 56-60, M 3 Answers Dec 24, 2010

If I didn't work, and my wife was o.k. with me using cloth diapers, I would be trying them in a heart beat. I think having different designs on them would be great too. Glad you are able to enjoy them.

Best Answer

i do and love it, i have several cloth printed diapers from babykins, and printed plastic panties from plastic-pants.com<br />
I am more of a DL than AB but hey i enjoy a thick cloth diaper and my plastic panties.<br />
i will and do wear everynight to bed and about anytime i can thru the day, yes i go out in public in my diapers, never had anyone ask me if i had one on, but if you look it is very obveious what is under my pants

Best Answer

You shop the same places I have so I know you feel secure with wearing diapers. I am branching out in an effort to enhanse my choices. I invested in a sewing machine.

Best Answer

I wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers every day to work. Most of my plastic pants are printed with various babyish prints. I only have two cloth diapers; both of which have cute baby boy prints on them. These are too thick to wear to work, but I enjoy wearing them around the house and occasionally out to the grocery. One of the printed diapers looks best under a semi-opaque pair of yellow plastic pants and the other cloth diaper looks better under blue plastic pants.<br />
Oh, and by the way, I do love wearing my printed plastic pants!

Best Answer