iley iley 16-17, F 6 Answers Apr 1, 2009

ive been to ONE :) paid one (by me) last 1997 when i was 7months preggy with my 2nd child.... rest concerts were all free and the latest was february 27.... i love going to concerts and yeah will definitely go if i hve a free time :)

Best Answer

My first concert was YES at Madison Square Garden, "in the round" (stage rotated). September 7, 1980. I have hundreds of ticket stubs from all over the country now. Many concerts had lots of bands all day (like Lollapalooza) so I've forgotten some bands along the way. I have NIN coming up next month. I'll be the little gray haired lady banging my head with my fist in the air. WOOOOOHOOOO!<br />
m/ >_< m/ <br />
Rock On!!!

Best Answer

Went to the biggest concert in md/va/washington for five years 97-02 called HFStival 13 headliners a day, in that time i saw Lit, Bloodhound gang, collective soul, run dmc, cyprus hill, bl<x>ink 182, silverchair, offspring, red hot chilli peppers, jimmys chicken shack, mighty mighty bosstones, eminem with d12, linkin park with the executioners, rage against the machine, soundgarden, stp, ****, our lady peace, DJ Paul Okenfold, powerman 5000, rob zombie, slipknot and a few more bands that i can't remember at the time in 99 metallica opened by system of a down and more recently a year and a half ago i went to see kotton mouth kings.

Best Answer

I've been to major one. Got to see some bands before they went big time and pretty much was toasted by the pyrotechnics. I would love to go to more.

Best Answer