someone said it was 48 and then someone said it was the same number of countries in Asia so I'm guessing its around 40-60 seeds. there isn't a lot of cyanide in them so I think maybe its more than that...
123jewels456 123jewels456 13-15, F 7 Answers Sep 1 in Health

I think you need parental supervision.

Best Answer

i think its a bunch of bunk

Best Answer

Apple seeds naturally have a small amount of cyanide in them.

Best Answer

ok let me restate that....i know that the fact there is cyanide in them is not bunk...but you would have to chew up and eat a whooooole lot of apple seeds to get sick from them

Best Answer

okay I'm going to sound like such a ******* idiot right now but I was thinking that maybe there's a way to liquefy them? or melt them so its easier to consume? is that possible?

Best Answer

um.....no

Best Answer

also, I'm not wanting to get sick. I want to know how much you'd need to die.

Best Answer

thought so ._. ah well so much for this plan.

Best Answer

have no idea, why would you want to eat them?

Best Answer

It doesn't matter.

Best Answer

It's just a myth. And if it were true, I've never heard about it. And trust me, I've would have heard about. I was like you once. A little less eager to off myself now.

Best Answer

there is a small amount of arsenic in each seed, Yet i doubt 40 -60 would kill you. Would fear the sickness that comes with a low dose.

Best Answer

oh. okay.

Best Answer

to barbisme, what do you mean?

Best Answer

When I eat apples I eat the whole thing core and all and it never hurt me.

Best Answer

-.- of course it didn't hurt you idiot, there isn't enough cyanide in just a few seeds to even make you feel sick.

Best Answer