I got 30000k the last time I kissed her on the Brownie then I wanted some Pinkie points and then I got the boobie prize then a few Tulips

Best Answer

Kissing is def important in my opinion. Nothing better than a soft tender kiss. Mmmm...

Best Answer

I got sex. I don't know how many brownie points that converts into though...sorry.

Best Answer

I'm with Drewberry ... kissing is the best ... and along with the right tools ... even better.

Best Answer

i have such a passion for Kissing- it is the best fun, and the best way to pleasure a Woman

Best Answer

KISSING is better than all the rest!<br />
(and it never hurts to have a good tool belt ~ MAN CHORES go a long way too)

Best Answer

I love Kissing its the best fun especially if you real like the woman for when you kiss it is like time stands still and only you two exist

Best Answer

This is so true. I had a FIRST DATE mid November... that FIRST KISS was nothing short of ELECTRIFYING!

Best Answer

yes- if you are sharing a kiss with the right woman it rocks your World. And kissing is the best way to pleasure a woman

Best Answer

it's about chemistry and connection &amp; not so much genitals... but I get your point... have fun!

Best Answer