jungleGorgine jungleGorgine 16-17 9 Answers Jun 11, 2012

You'll get it done. Don't worry. Just log off this site though.

Best Answer

OMG good luck!!!! I would definitely skim on what you know and read more in depth what you don't understand. hope you get it done :)

Best Answer

Which exam is more important to you? Chemistry or physics? concentrate on getting through one of them and try to pick out only the important parts, highlight what you think is important while reading and then go back if there is time to re-read. I wish you luck, maybe there is a science specialist on ep that can answer your questions in between reading, if then google them and hope you find the correct answer soon.

Best Answer

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

glad it is on you

n not me

I'd never get thru the physics

fahgettabout the chemistry

totalrightbrainperson, clg

Best Answer

and do them well? Not much chance I'm afraid depending on what the exercises are and your own mental abilities. Why did you leave it so late? That must have stacked up on you over a few weeks m8...

Best Answer

because i'm stupid and i didn't know i'd got chemistry on same day and before that all the other things were there and i don't know
i just wonder if it's worth trying
i'm sick of studying for nothin'

Best Answer

I feel your pain! sry m8 :(

Best Answer

Google all of the main topics, and go crazy on the notes

Best Answer