inspiration1 inspiration1 61-65, M 23 Answers Jun 1, 2012

One or two if I really felt like it (but I doubt that). I plan to be good enough in guiding my child that they will not feel the need for a brother or sister, but I know it will be near impossible unless other family can get involved.

Best Answer

Can't see myself ever having any but if I did, two would be nice.

Best Answer

8. I want 8 because it feels good having sex so many times, and then getting pregnant with some fucko weird thing that grows in your womb and is half of your partner. Because he sqerted ***** up you. yeahhhh.....!!! =D

Best Answer

i already have the perfect amount 0 i work in an elementary school around hundreds of kids you can have them

Best Answer

One maybe, but I wish they would come out at 5 years old.

Best Answer

I only wanted two, but got four... and now I don't know how I could ever have settled for two.

Best Answer

Honestly? I've always dreamed about having 4.<br />
But in reality, I'll probably become a foster mom to one or two. :)

Best Answer

Two at the least. If they don't happen to have one boy and one girl....continue till you have at least one each.

Best Answer

0 sounds perfect x3 Way too much work and I'm bad in taking care of pets even....forgetting them to feed and being mean to them and all that... could you imagine what would happen to those poor kids? xD

Best Answer

I always thought that I wanted three. But I wasn't expecting to be divorced or have one that is disabled. So I have one, and he needs much of my attention. I'm almost too old to be capable of having more, even if there were a man in my life that I'd consider that with.

Best Answer

I think one... That way I can pour my entire heart into that child. But if there is more than one that is fine too. I will love them all equally.

Best Answer

3 (already have) but still dying for that girl one day maybe I don't know ;)

Best Answer

I have one son. But I want more...Adoption is always a possibility. And so is another babe....

Best Answer

I had 2 and stopped its a good number why mess with it

Best Answer

none. Not planning on being a parent ever and my ********* tendencies aren't really there these days.

Best Answer

2 or 3

Best Answer