Yeah, he can easily lift three times his own body mass. *pouts after reading kittys answer* *softly whispers "pay no mind to Steven, he is currently losing in a gesture battle, I think he's delirious."*
OnlyOneChiquita OnlyOneChiquita 41-45, F 11 Answers May 1, 2010

This question has stumped people for years. Part of the reason is the amount on any given day varies greatly with the seasons and the metabolisms of individual woodchucks. Modern Internet technology has advanced to the point that we can reliably monitor the amount a woodchuck chucks in real-time which are given below.

Please note that the numbers vary due to the dispositions of the woodchucks involved and remember, woodchucks don't chuck unless you use Firefox as your browser.... Internet Explorer scares them!

Average amount chucked in a given day is 167 cords of wood.

Average amount chucked in a given hour is 624 cords of wood.

Record high chucked is 3140 cords on 6-15-1996!

Best Answer

With the popularity of pellet stoves hammering the firewood market, he should chuck the wood-chucking business and start 20 trillion dollar bank with no actual assets and get some of that govt bail-out money.

Best Answer

I really think we need to determine first if a woodchuck could really chuck wood, if he wanted to. I mean if he really can't chuck wood, then why would a woodchuck be called a wood-chuck if a woodchuck in fact couldn't chuck wood. Now if we take for granted that a woodchuck really could chuck wood I think it would depend on how much wood is available to the woodchuck, what types of wood the woodchuck would have to choose from and how much time he would have to chuck the wood. oohhhh, my head hurts...

Best Answer

woodchucks cant chuck wood silly!

Best Answer

is he a strong woodchuck ?

Best Answer

If a woodchuck could chuck wood how much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

If he chucked alot he'd probably UPchuck!!!!

Best Answer

do you want that in cubic meters, cubic feet or cords?

Best Answer

A banana this colour

Best Answer

Depends on the Lesbian I guess?

Best Answer