If you hardly eat anything
cuterose cuterose 22-25, F 19 Answers Mar 11, 2010

One.

Best Answer

I don't smoke myself and having seen my mother die a lengthy and painful death from emphysema, I recommend that you don't smoke at all. In addition to causing all kinds of breathing disorders, it also makes your clothes and breath stink, it's costly, and every year people die from fires started by cigarettes left burning after they fall asleep. I don't judge people harshly for smoking; most of us have at least one bad habit -- but this one is particularly toxic for oneself and others.

Best Answer

I smoke anywhere from one to half a pack a day, depending on whether I'm at home or far far away, (sometimes almost a pack if i go to the bar or a club).<br />
What I am interested now is to find a good online cigarette shop. Can someone advise me any?<br />
Thanks in advance...

Best Answer

You can never have too many cigarettes in a day,cigarettes are just great.

Best Answer

100? I don't know smoking

Best Answer

hard to say as each person can respond much differently. Just do not start thenm you are much better off. If yu do smoke quit and stay off the weed.

Best Answer

If you really need 'em, I think a few is a balance. Double digits is far too many.<br />
5 max.

Best Answer

For me- One. Because if I don't stop smoking alltogether then I cannot control it to 2,4, 0r 10 .At present I smoke upto 40 cigarettes on a hectic day, or maybe 20 on a placid day, but

Best Answer

Well, I say 1 but my grandma would have said a pack of 24.....

Best Answer

one is too many. Cigarettes may not stunt your growth but it does supress your appetite

Best Answer

Well if you cant give up id say 3 - 5 . one in the morning.. one at night . one at lunch.. and 2 more between if you HAVE to.. After a while of this its much easier to give up aswell.. But yeah..smokings not good*cough* joking. but i do smoke..So id say 6 is too many if i couldnt pick 1 as an answer :P

Best Answer

Even though smoking is bad for you, you should try to keep everything in your life in balance: exercise, hydration, quality food, enough sleep, etc. <br />
There's no good reason to smoke more than half a pack of cigarettes in one day.

Best Answer