elyay2001 elyay2001 36-40, M 18 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Community

Cylinder in engine is the central working part of reciprocal engine or pump, in which a piston travels up and down.

Generally a car has 6 to 24 cylinder in an engine depends on which engine model you have in your vehicle. A V6 engine denotes 6 cylinders and V8 is an 8-cylinder engine where V denotes the structure of cylinder arrangement in V shape.

If you need to know about your engine model you just need to know your car make and model name and you can easily find its engine details at www.hiperformer.com/automotive page.

Best Answer

It has cylinders? I can barely pump gas

Best Answer

Its the pumping that allows the working.

Best Answer

Eight....

Best Answer

None in the RX-7

Best Answer

3, 4, 6, 6, 6 and 8, I have 3 vehicles I own and 3 I take care of, should have had boys

Best Answer

It has 6 but i am sure it is like me and not running on all of them

Best Answer

Six.

Best Answer

4

Best Answer

None, don't have a car

Best Answer

thanks for BA

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

My friend, you have not specified your car or engine model or type. Depending on the type of engine, car may have 6-24 cylinders. You can find exact number of cylinders your car need by filing the details of your car model and year of manufacturing at http://www.automotix.net/autorepair/diy/ and they will show you the accurate number of cylinders as well as other interesting details about your car.

Best Answer

My '05 PT Cruiser GT has four. My '02 Prowler has six.

Best Answer

six

Best Answer