I think there are too many variables here. I have read there is no extra benefit to exercising more than 60 minutes per day. However, 60 minutes of walking would not equal 60 minutes on the AMT, for me. Depends on the exercise, intensity, fitness level, of the individual. Under exercising and over exercising also depends on the individual, and other factors stated. Three one-hour heavy weight training sessions per week plus cardio had me over exercised. Two half-hour weight training session per week with cardio is not enough, so you have to play around with it until you find what is right for you. Don't know if this answers your question, but it's all i've got. :)

Best Answer

good reply because according to that the minimum minutes would be the minimum minutes i have in mind because i read it in some sites and the maximum 60 but i wonder why you heard that there is no point in exercising for more than 60 minutes. Although i was really interesting was the maximum, the minimum was to see if the answerers were serious hahaha

Best Answer

I think it means there is no evidence to suggest that more than 60 minutes enhance CV endurance or fitness....something like that. What kind of cardio do you do?

Best Answer

i skip rope at the cardio heart rate and on weekends sometimes i go to the mountain

Best Answer