I don't wear sox

Best Answer

I've been out of the loop on this one for too long. But I would say when it happens. Would it work to say that when two people start dating, begin to get to know each other, have fun and get serious too ... then wouldn't it seem right that it would just 'happen' with no 'Best before' or 'Consumate no later than' on the agenda?<br />
Just a thought :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

i usually have to chase them three times before i finally catch them

Best Answer

Marriage.

Best Answer

It depends. The most inportant thing is being able to trust them, and that varies from person to person. It might take a week, it might take a year or more... or on the first date, although that's highly unlikely, at least if not knowing the person from before.

Best Answer

Depends, but generally more than a couple of dates. I want to get to know the person.

Best Answer

Haha - I have only dated once in my lifetime and well - wouldn't have mattered either way as I wasn't going there anyway. I would say if I were to date now I would be a while - sex is better left until you know one another. However, there are those times which I would say it would be 1rst night if it isn't relationship material just a FB :)

Best Answer

At least one

Best Answer

Who is normal? Not me.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know.

Best Answer

3 is the magic number for me

Best Answer