5
champ4life champ4life 51-55, M 12 Answers Aug 20, 2013 in Community

He's already here. People just don't recognize him.

Best Answer

I think that has been going on for about 2000 years. It seems to me the prophecies in the Bible were intended to mean very soon after he died.

Best Answer

havent you heard he is in Marthas Vineyard,,,on vacation

Best Answer

4! It got tired a long time ago

Best Answer

Yes, religious fanatics that lack maturity generally. It actually happens about 4 billion years from now when the sun starts burning helium.

Best Answer

I thought it was jerry falwell

Best Answer

Man look what we did to the joint since his last visit, we turned paradise into the ghetto .... would you come back?

Best Answer

what we need to remember is that To Gods timing things are different...."1000 years is as a day and a day is as 1000 yrs.......where we get confused is that we try to but "God things" in human terms...we feel that things should be able to be intrepretted and by doing that we will understand Gods plan..that may be the case sometimes but certainly not most of the time....THAT is where faith comes into play....

Best Answer

When you consider eternity, "soon" is a relative term.

Best Answer

since 999AD

Best Answer

That would mean you are over 1000 years old if you have been hearing it that long.
? wow.

Best Answer

yep. i'm good like that

Best Answer