Not sauced...or slurring your words...but certainly 'feeling it'.
growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 36 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Food

Depends what im drinking and how big the glasses are :-P

Best Answer

Ok if I poured you a shot of vodka...how many would you need?

Best Answer

Bout 5 I reckon to start feeling it

Best Answer

I bet you're fun as hell to party with...with that sense of humor...now mixed with a few drinks...HAHA...a riot of a good time!

Best Answer

I hope so lol... thanks :-D

Best Answer

I weigh 210 pounds and it takes two drinks for me to feel the alterations within my body. I know, I am so highly sensitized to any exogenous chemicals.

Best Answer

It doesn't take me much either.

Best Answer

ONE!! I am an easy lush! lol Could it be because I only prefer whiskey or rum!? hahaha

Best Answer

Have you tried Knob Creek? Oh it's good...just a shot over the rocks is wonderful to sip on...

Best Answer

I havent! Might have to see about that sometime. Im a CR, JB and Malibu ;)
Toby Keith's Whiskey Girl...that song is for me lol
Actually i drink very rarely because #1 I am living back in the south and would be condemned to HELL if caught lol AND...because I obviously cant hold my liquor well! lol

Best Answer

Malibu rum and pineapple juice, I haven't had that in ages! So yummy :}

Best Answer

Good stuff right there! :)

Best Answer

About 3 pints

Best Answer

4 or 5 - depends on how strong they were!

Best Answer

A bottle of Red Wine and 3 whiskies.

Best Answer

five ounces of store bought.

Best Answer

One or two...

Best Answer

One.

Best Answer

half of one....really, it's nice

Best Answer

wow...just half...good for you

Best Answer

3 or 4 (I'm a real lightweight when it comes to drinking)

Best Answer

This answer is so funny...especially the 'light weight' and your username...I take it rum is your choice of drink?

Best Answer

Yes rum is my fav. (neat or on ice) My go to brand is English Harbour 5 year old rum and my favourite is Mount Gay 1703 Old Cask Selection - 25 yr old. I have a total of 13 sipping rums in my collection.

Best Answer

2 beers feel tipsy and giggly. More then Im drunk. depends how fast drink it. ALSO i hardly drink..so i am sure Id be gone in a short time/.

Best Answer

too funny because that's exadtly what would probably happen..i don't know for sure..but Im not a regular at drinking.

Best Answer

something to blaime..the beer did it..naaah. seriously I think true emotions come out when buzzed..people like to blaime the beer .

Best Answer

It used to take me a couple and then 6 and 1/2 drinks to get me where I really wanted to be. Today I'm clean, sober and in recovery and I dont need a drink to get me high

Best Answer

Congratulations on staying sober :D

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

When I was younger a lot, but now with very little drinking I get a slight-buzz (I can feel the alcohol) by my 2nd glass of wine, 2nd bottle of beer, or 2nd mixed drink.

Best Answer

Just a couple...

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Depends. Last night before bed, I had a largish glass of Sherry, and didn't even feel relaxed. Usually Beer or wine goes right to my head...but my favorite, Irish Whiskey takes at least two before I feel any effect

Best Answer

I know what you mean...certain ones hit you differently. Sherry is too sweet...more sipping. I have to say though...my dad makes an excellent Whiskey Sour with bourbon and it's amazing...but I can only do one and cheeks are flushed. If it were a dirty martini (my fave), I can feel it on one but can have a 2nd.

Best Answer

well my dear at 58 as many as it takes so I can taste you

Best Answer

I feel a big beer or two cocktails

Best Answer

About a buzzen or so

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

haha...cute ;}

Best Answer

12.

Best Answer

HA...feeling as in passed out ;}

Best Answer

I only drink beer.

Best Answer

Don't you get bloated...wait...do guys get bloated when they drink beer?

Best Answer

No it don't stay around long enough.

Best Answer