Depends what im drinking and how big the glasses are :-P

Best Answer

Ok if I poured you a shot of vodka...how many would you need?

Best Answer

Bout 5 I reckon to start feeling it

Best Answer

I bet you're fun as hell to party with...with that sense of humor...now mixed with a few drinks...HAHA...a riot of a good time!

Best Answer

I hope so lol... thanks :-D

Best Answer

I weigh 210 pounds and it takes two drinks for me to feel the alterations within my body. I know, I am so highly sensitized to any exogenous chemicals.

Best Answer

It doesn't take me much either.

Best Answer

ONE!! I am an easy lush! lol Could it be because I only prefer whiskey or rum!? hahaha

Best Answer

Have you tried Knob Creek? Oh it's good...just a shot over the rocks is wonderful to sip on...

Best Answer

I havent! Might have to see about that sometime. Im a CR, JB and Malibu ;)
Toby Keith's Whiskey Girl...that song is for me lol
Actually i drink very rarely because #1 I am living back in the south and would be condemned to HELL if caught lol AND...because I obviously cant hold my liquor well! lol

Best Answer

Malibu rum and pineapple juice, I haven't had that in ages! So yummy :}

Best Answer

Good stuff right there! :)

Best Answer

About 3 pints

Best Answer

4 or 5 - depends on how strong they were!

Best Answer

A bottle of Red Wine and 3 whiskies.

Best Answer

five ounces of store bought.

Best Answer

One.

Best Answer

half of one....really, it's nice

Best Answer

wow...just half...good for you

Best Answer

2 beers feel tipsy and giggly. More then Im drunk. depends how fast drink it. ALSO i hardly drink..so i am sure Id be gone in a short time/.

Best Answer

too funny because that's exadtly what would probably happen..i don't know for sure..but Im not a regular at drinking.

Best Answer

something to blaime..the beer did it..naaah. seriously I think true emotions come out when buzzed..people like to blaime the beer .

Best Answer

It used to take me a couple and then 6 and 1/2 drinks to get me where I really wanted to be. Today I'm clean, sober and in recovery and I dont need a drink to get me high

Best Answer

Congratulations on staying sober :D

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

When I was younger a lot, but now with very little drinking I get a slight-buzz (I can feel the alcohol) by my 2nd glass of wine, 2nd bottle of beer, or 2nd mixed drink.

Best Answer

Just a couple...

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Depends. Last night before bed, I had a largish glass of Sherry, and didn't even feel relaxed. Usually Beer or wine goes right to my head...but my favorite, Irish Whiskey takes at least two before I feel any effect

Best Answer

I know what you mean...certain ones hit you differently. Sherry is too sweet...more sipping. I have to say though...my dad makes an excellent Whiskey Sour with bourbon and it's amazing...but I can only do one and cheeks are flushed. If it were a dirty martini (my fave), I can feel it on one but can have a 2nd.

Best Answer

well my dear at 58 as many as it takes so I can taste you

Best Answer

I feel a big beer or two cocktails

Best Answer

About a buzzen or so

Best Answer

ha!

Best Answer

haha...cute ;}

Best Answer

12.

Best Answer

HA...feeling as in passed out ;}

Best Answer

I only drink beer.

Best Answer

Don't you get bloated...wait...do guys get bloated when they drink beer?

Best Answer

No it don't stay around long enough.

Best Answer

Just 4 + :) Margaritas , how about you?

Best Answer

It depends on what it is if we're talking shots...1.5 and I'm NO DOUBT feeling it. If I get 2...it's now into 'sillier than I usually am' territory. If I get to three...oh dear and oh no...I hardly ever get to three though, I know my limit.

Best Answer

ha ha ...enjoy the buzzzzz

Best Answer