Quite a few - And I'm unapologetic about it.<br />
Firstly, there are the ubiquitous haters that you know so well.<br />
Then, there are people who are a plain nuisance - pestering me for cybersex and doing other drama.<br />
Finally, people who send mass gifts and gestures about five times a day to everyone in their circle. I hate having my whiteboard flooded.<br />
This said, I try to give people a few chances before I block them. If that doesn't work, well... blocking does.

Best Answer

I understand this has already been resolved. I have blocked some due to drama they attempted to pull me into. LOL. I have set a block on my account against members from contacting me who have been flagged or blocked for their adult content on their profile, as well as to block underage members too. Still they do somehow still get through. But if someone threatens to harm me physically in writing, thats enough for me to not just block and report them to EP, yet to also call upon a Federal Law Enforcement Officer I know. I cannot reveal who that is though. There are those that are Feds here too that have EP accounts, and they are watching.

Best Answer

Noone up to now. There was one totally disgusting guy, he closed his account before I had the chance to!

Best Answer

None, havent got time for that stuff

Best Answer

It is quite quick actually, I hope you never need to bloack anyone though.....

Best Answer

25- Half pervs and the half because they blocked me first- anf of those I can only figure out why 5 blocked me and of those I find 3 understandable

Best Answer

.....interesting!

Best Answer

Everyone except you apparently XD

Best Answer

Good ;-)

Best Answer

So far any....

Best Answer

maybe 10 & there the ones that have blocked me frist :(

Best Answer

last time i looked it was about a dozen.

Best Answer

None. But I'm sure many have blocked me. I'm probably one of your 13, or will be 14. <br />
:)

Best Answer

Nah! Hope not!

Best Answer

I've blocked a few scurvy pirates. And I'll block some more if I need to.

Best Answer

You go girl!

Best Answer

Two...but i dont add everyone to my circle who sends a request.

Best Answer

Good thinking!

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

;-() good

Best Answer

Quite a few, but only perverts.

Best Answer

There are several of those!

Best Answer