thisisevenlessfunnow thisisevenlessfunnow 26-30, M 9 Answers Jan 5 in LGBT

lol That reminds me of a gift someone gave my husband. It started out as a box about the size of a weber bbq. Inside that, was another box, slightly smaller, wrapped in a different paper. Inside that was again, another smaller box..... The actual gift was a music CD, but it was wrapped in at least a dozen boxes, individually wrapped, one inside the other, so there was no way to get to the CD without unwrapping every single box.

Best Answer

Remember one thing....he may end up picking out the nursing home you're sent to.

Best Answer

About 50. See if he keeps going even after like 20 or 30 empty ones. It would be an interesting experiment into a child's concept of hope. It would then teach him not to hope.

Best Answer

how sad that you even think of this

Best Answer

Don't make them empty. Buy him some socks. Everyone needs socks.

Best Answer

I gave my roommate (and myself) aloe socks for Christmas. We are both wearing them.

Next year I'm giving my husband nothing but socks for Christmas. He's earned it.

Best Answer

100 get him really excited and then CRUSH HIM!!

Best Answer

20.....he will be ever so happy

Best Answer