friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 15 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Community

Lord...I don't even try to figure it out. That must be exhausting. But...devious people generally don't like me anyways. :)

Best Answer

really LOL

Best Answer

I just came across it and people were so admiring.Just that I knew that model, so I reported.

Best Answer

who me ?

Best Answer

I don't go around "busting" fake profiles because I really don't care.

Best Answer

Good for u

Best Answer

I've busted one a while back. Young kid who tried to pass himself off as a handicapped young girl.

Best Answer

I don't really care to bust them. As I don't really care. So many have also called me fake and in fact one just called me a fake like 30 minutes ago.

Best Answer

I don't necessarily "bust" them, I just ignore everyone who's fake. It's not difficult to tell who's fake and who isn't. Although there is one psycho girl who I called out once for being fake, and she told a bunch of people that I was "stalking" her and went to her "flat".....which is absurd because I live in the US and she was from the UK.

Best Answer

when i saw the word BUST i thought of you

sorry

Best Answer

Awww, thinking of me? :*

Best Answer

just a joke :)

Best Answer

That sounds like you did alot of detective work.

Best Answer

LOL, no it wasn't hard.Just came across the profile pic and reported it when i saw she impersonated someone.

Best Answer

I was being sarcastic. You're funny.

Best Answer

People only let you see, what they want you to see. Some (like myself) chose to represent themselves as they are, others may choose to represent themselves as they wish to be.

Best Answer

Your pic is that of a tiger here in zoo!

Best Answer

Best Answer

You are great.

Best Answer

Tiger are a bit harder to work out

bust away on me most have an opinion on my profile pic LOL

Best Answer

I really don't dig into people's profile, unless I see some clear evidence.

Best Answer

im just curious is that your real pic

OMG are you a tiger ?

Best Answer

At least, I didn't post pics on my profile of a tiger saying "me".

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer