I remember feeling that way once as I was looking at my best friend's (from high school) Facebook page. She had recently graduated from a top university and was making a difference with local organizations. I remember crying because she was doing everything I had ever wanted to do. Then I thought that life just wasn't fair and that some people are more privileged than others. After that, I matured mentally and realized that I had a hand in how my life was going and that if I had done what I needed to do (as she did) I would have been in her shoes. Having experiences things that she hasn't, I can honestly say I wouldn't trade places. Ever.<br />
My life may not be as good or successful as hers is right now, but no one can say what the future holds and I am thankful for what I do have. A loving family, a beautiful daughter, natural artistic talent and a deep spirituality that all make my life incredible. Just remember that each of us have a different path in life.

Best Answer

Do you mean physical growth or growth in life??? LOL<br />
I've been always a bit shorter than my peers (I'm kind of a small girl) but I've never felt jealous, I love myself this way, I wouldn't want to be bigger or taller or whatever!

Best Answer

I come from a short family but I don't mind it. Development wise I'm very ahead so I don't become jealous of others growth.

Best Answer