BaconNEggs BaconNEggs 26-30, M 6 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Food

Im scared to ask OR google this O.o

Best Answer

No, no. Nothing perverted. It's real food. It's high quality, blackened ocean fish stuffed inside a taco shell (crispy or otherwise) and topped with whatever you like. ****!ng Heaven.

Best Answer

I didnt think it was pervy ... I wasnt sure if I wanted to lose my breakfast

Best Answer

Never had one. Or even seen them. I'm going to make a point of trying them. I lived most of my life without brisket sandwiches, what a fool I was.

Best Answer

Please tell me you've finally had a brisket sandwich!

Best Answer

I did! Brisket sandwich with challah bread. The Tallest Poppy. They bake the challah local in house, organic local beef. I think they make their own pickels. Like xxx sandwich p0rn where my craziest sandwich come true.

Best Answer

That barley made sense. That's how good it was.

Best Answer

Oh no. Trust me I know what you mean. I get intimate with my love of sandwiches. My wedding cake is going to be the worlds largest sandwich.

Best Answer

I managed only one. Wow, you must really love fish tacos. :)

Best Answer

You have no idea.

Best Answer

Au contraire, I do have an idea. You finished 30 in one sitting! :D You're like the King of Fish Tacos. Hehe

Best Answer

None, sorry.

Best Answer

may be 5

Best Answer

Why would you put fish in a taco?

Best Answer

Because it's the boss of taco stuffing. Seriously, if you can persuade someone to buy you one so you don't have to spend money on something you may not like, try it. Unless you don't like fish.

Best Answer

I love fish. Just not many places to get fish tacos in Kansas.

Best Answer

I like sour cream on tacos and I'm scared fish and sour cream mixed may remind me of something bad I used to be married to. ;(

Best Answer

OMG. I can't believe you said that. lol

Best Answer

I can't believe she would let herself be like that! Lmao

Best Answer

What the... lol You're a bad ex-husband! Haha

Best Answer

Of you only knew. She was scared of water. That doesn't help.

Best Answer