ruffburr ruffburr 56-60, M 26 Answers Jul 23, 2012

My prepping consists of the things I did for Y2K............NOTHING! Besides, how can you prepare if the world is ending???

Best Answer

Bend over really far and kiss your *** goodbye?

Best Answer

Well 2012 is already here and happening, lmao. But the big event? Yeah, it's a bunch of fairy tales.

Best Answer

It is possible but why bother? Most people who believe in it, believe the world will end. What good will 5 years of canned food do you if you are not even here.

Best Answer

Exactly! Preparing is useless!

Best Answer

its bs every doomsday 2012 theory has been busted

Best Answer

Thirteen and fourteen years ago people were prepping for Y2K. The sun came up as I expected it would New Year's Day 2000.

Best Answer

What to prep for? If its anything like the movie, most of us won't get off the ground. And honestly, I don't know why I'd want to be in the air, either.

Best Answer

just a movie.. and even if it happen we r among billions who die.. haha

Best Answer

I spent some time last year at the Myan ruins of Timun and Altun Ha in the Yucatan Peninsula and met with a professor of Mayan culture. He stated that the 2012 end of the world scare is just nonsense. He said that the Mayan's had three main calandars (solar, lunar and one based off of the nine month birth cycle for humans). On 21 December 2012 the current cycle for all three will end and a new calandar will start. That's it, simply a new calandar. Nothing to get worked up over.

Best Answer

it's bull crap..I havent prepped either.

:D

Best Answer

Stocking up on can food, when i get the money gonna build underground shelter

Best Answer

Do you realize that even the Mayans don't think the world will end?Their belief is that is when quetzalcoatl will return from the center of the universe to rule Earth.

Best Answer

I was worried for about ten seconds, but then realized there is nothing I can really do anyways. I bought some seed, stored about a months worth of water. Stocked the pantry with canned goods. Now if anything happens, and I survive it, I can live on my farm for a few years probably. With no money and no gas, not much else to do.

If the world dramatically changes for the worst, do I really want to be here?

Besides, I live in earthquake country, so I need at least a weeks worth of essentials at all times.

Best Answer

Living in New England, I have a stash of supplies anyway. Weather and such, you know. But as far as the big Mayan "End of Days" combined with "Revelations"... well... I'd like to point out that the hardcore Christian Right missed the "End of the World" not once but TWICE last year, and as far as the Mayans go... anyone who's actually done research on their culture, and doesn't have a book deal predicting the end of the world...? They know that the end of the 5th Age signifies the beginning of the new 1st Age... much like midnight signifies a new day beginning. Also, if the Mayans were so good at predicting the future, you'd think the day that their civilization came to an end would have been circled with a big fat red magic marker on the calendar, hmmmm?

Best Answer

I don't plan on doing my taxes early.

Best Answer

Wonder how many people had prepared for the end when they went to the movies last Thursday at midnight? You never know what will happen in your life and you can't possibly ever prepare for the horrible things that might take place. You have to live in the moment and trust (God if you do) that things will work out. Every life can change in an instant by something unplanned.

Best Answer

How do they think they would prepare for it?

Best Answer

bullshit - or, better, elephantshit :)

Best Answer

I think it's possible. However, I haven't really went into some sort of "Oh noes! Gotta get ready! Gotta get ready!" sort of way of thinking about it. Actually, I hope it's possible.

Best Answer

I think its very possible, if other civilations spoke of flooding waters and the like, then I do think the earth does seem to go through a cleansing of some sort which probably involves flooding and other catastrophic events.

Best Answer

I keep the same old stuff to clean up water and start fires that I have kept for ages. But really, anything bigger that local or longer than a week, and my world will turn to poo.

Best Answer