Questionator Questionator 26-30 119 Answers Nov 2, 2011

Question of the Day

Two. We 3 are wild n'crazy gals-in each others wedding parties, went to all christenings, birthday parties. We share a beach rental (no kids/no husbands allowed) for 2 weeks every summer. Betty Jane won $100,000 in the lottery 3 years ago and she treated us all to a trip to Hawaii and a Caribbean cruise. We hula'ed our hiney's off. I know we'd die for each other. 40 years and going strong!!

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I try to stay in touch with my inner child...

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

None as school ruined a good part of my life

Best Answer

0.00

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

none. i've never had any REAL friends. JUST people i've had to work with on class assignments.

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

No one ,

Best Answer

None...

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer

None. I can't even remember if I have one.

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer

none

Best Answer

0.

Best Answer

NONE.

Best Answer

None at all

Best Answer

I see quite a few of them in the area. It is a small community and most of us have stayed in our hometown :)

Best Answer

Only 1. We lived next to each other since Childhood, did everything together, but the last time I saw my Childhood friend was 30 years ago, but thank goodness theres FB.

Best Answer

NONE

Best Answer

NONE!!! The reason being is that I grew up in a very rough, inner-city neighbourhood, on the Canadian prairies, where drug dealers, street prosititution, and hardened criminals live. Oh, and by the way, most of these criminals are the LOSERS I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH IN CHILDHOOD!!!

Best Answer

ZERO.

Best Answer