You sell shoes dont cha Al bundy?

Best Answer

lol... you took the words from me

Best Answer

no and im better looking - lol

Best Answer

Feel a bit sorry that you feel you had to let everyone know, not getting enough attention at home??

Best Answer

dont feel sorry - im not !

Best Answer

for a drag queen you gotta put on hell of a shows.

Best Answer

never been in drag !!

Best Answer

could be fun! you must be a shooe shop owner

Best Answer

Ima girl and i wear sneakers all day. . . something tells us theres a HUGE diffrence between us

Best Answer

yes - 800 sized difference lol x

Best Answer

What an incredible waste of money. I have 3 pairs of shoes. The ones I wear normally, running shoes and dress shoes.

Best Answer

define " waste of money " do you have a car that depreciates every day ? do you have a mortgage you wont pay off for twenty years ? do you pay your water company for something that falls from the sky for free ? so define " waste of money " for me then

Best Answer

don't have a car, don't have a mortgage. I get your point, but 800 pairs of shoes is just stupid. You only need a few.

Best Answer

ok im grossly stupid then - but theyre all mine theyre paid for and i enjoy every single pair - people pay hundreds of pounds for a football season ticket - fine no problem but what do they come home with - a memory - at least i have something to show for it !!! and i dont spend a tenth of what they spend on one footie shirt thats only valid for a month !!!! dont get me wrong if they want to do that - fine no probs - not against them in any way - same token though - they love their team - i love heels

Best Answer

Yeah I'm jealous, I wish I was male!

Best Answer

Jealous of your shoe hoarding obession?...no...feel sorry for you?...yes.

Best Answer

in what way ? i have a long term girlfriend and everything i want and i dont owe a single penny to anyone ???

Best Answer

well think about it...do you really NEED 800 pairs? ...come on.

Best Answer

life is all about choices and im luckier than a lot of people - but dont get me wrong ive worked hard for every single choice and im proud of it x

Best Answer

I completely understand, as I too am in your position. I'm just concerned that's all. I really don't think it's a good idea to put too much effort or emphasis on buying "things" we don't really need, or get emotionally attached to them..it's just not healthy, that's all. :-)

Best Answer

I completely understand, as I too am in your position. I'm just concerned. I really don't think it's a good idea to put too much effort or emphasis on buying "things" we don't really need, or get emotionally attached to them..it's just not healthy, that's all. :-)

Best Answer

you seem pretty "pumped" about it =P

Best Answer

Best Answer

::: gives you mine :::<br />
I don't wear heels.

Best Answer

woo hoo !!! another pair makes me so happy thank you xx

Best Answer