Sexycynthia Sexycynthia 46-50, M 14 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I do not fantasize about being a male bridesmaid however I am lucky enough to have a close uni friend who ask me to join other 3 friends at her wedding. <br />
I do not want to make this upset my friend with posting her pictures, I simply say I enjoy it. I dress similar to others nice burgundy with silver belt, elegant at best. I must say a strapless light weight knee length tea dress in cold weather is not fun, compare to a tux.<br />
The less enjoyable part was to pierce my ears as we have matching large earrings, and to stand on heels for whole day. None of 92 guests mind I am a guy, less they know.<br />
Food was good compensation.

Best Answer

I would go nuts if one of my female friends ask me to be a bridesmaid .I have brought 2 bridesmaid dress and a wedding gown over the years.I was lucky that i dd not bumped into .I was dress as a female in all 3 times .I called ahead and told them my story and the lady that answer the phone at the time could not have been more helpful.I had an appointment a few days later and i was lucky got a space right in front of the shop.So as soon i walked in the lady that answer the phone greeted me and told me to have s eat and she will be right with me.So i sat down next to a few ladies who i guess one of them was getting married..So the sale lady help me out with my first bridesmaid dress and i was so happy.She was very impressed on how much i know about bridesmaid dresses .I told her that i did my homework about them and we started to laugh.So i had a great time of my life and we had such a nice girl chat.I was great and every time i drive by that shop i also think about that great day

Best Answer

If a good friend asked me to be one of her bridesmaids, I would have to say yes as long as I wore the same outfits the rest of the bridesmaids wore. The person standing out should be the "bride" not an individual bridesmaid. If asked I would attend all the dress viewing and fittings with the other bridesmaid, making sure my dress would be properly fitted to blend in well with the other gals (because I have large breasts I should be able to obtain a good looking fit). I would also buy the same shoes as the other bridesmaids, wearing the appropriate stockings (my legs are pretty much naturally hairless, but for the wedding day I would make sure my legs are shaved). And because there would be no pockets, I would buy a purse to match the shoes and dress. If I were not able to grow my hair long enough for a good style before the wedding, I would buy a good quality wig; and I would have my hair and makeup professionally done so that I would look as natural as possible to blend with the other bridesmaids. And because being a bridesmaid is a honor to be supportive for the bride, I would attend all the bridesmaid functions, outtings and showers, but would also attend those in appropriate female attire so the other bridesmaids could get used to interacting with me. Attending everything and being there for the bride could be rather expensive because of additional clothing and support items that I don't have; but it would be such an honor to be a close friend's bridesmaid, it would be well worth it.

Best Answer

I would love to be a bridesmaid wearing the long dress hair all done up with flowers. <br />
That would be a dream.<br />
What about being the bride the long gown hair and makeup just perfect. Wearing the diamond ring on your finger. The day is all about you. That is a wonderful thought.<br />
What about the honeymoon <br />
That is so hot <br />
I could only hope.

Best Answer

i would love to be a bridesmaid in a long gown. unfortunatly for me it will likely never happen in this lifetime.

Best Answer

Would love too do that please

Best Answer

I wouldn't mind. Only I'd prefer to be called 'Bridesdude' instead of 'Bridesmaid'

Best Answer

It seems just you, hopefully

Best Answer